no bones

no bones
Back off short stuff, It's mine!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Trying

Hello everyone, Glad you came back. I have had a couple of busy days and have not done any cooking. I am starting to have withdrawals. Not to worry though. I should be back to cooking something by tomorrow.
I was thinking about maybe posting just some simple tips and techniques in one of my blogs. I would like to get some feedback from people to see if anyone would be interested in that information. Cooking doesn't have to be an elaborate time consuming event. You can make some easy dishes that taste good and look good without having to get out all your "best dishes" or taking special courses.
It is getting late and my husband has already gone to bed so this post is going to be a short one. Time for me to go to bed so I can get up, go to church, come home and cook up something yummy. Wonder what it will be tomorrow?
Have a good day/night all.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment