no bones

no bones
Back off short stuff, It's mine!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cook with me

Hello folks! My sister suggested I start a blog about cooking since I like to do it so much. I put up a post daily on Facebook about what I am making for dinner and have gotten lots of responses on it.
I will fill everyone in on what I am making and you can give me feedback or ask questions.
I just really love to cook and if I had the ability to start my own restaurant I would. Until then... you can read about what I make for myself and my husband right here. I welcome all comments, good, bad, suggestions, questions.
We all have our own opinions and our own ideas on how things should be so I take things with a grain of salt and just do what I do. I am not starting this to prove anything or to start a big debate over how to cook. I am just simply passing on my love of cooking and if it helps someone who is not as experienced, then that's great. If I learn something from someone else, that's even better.
There won't be anything posted about dinner tonight as we are having dinner out with friends, but check back tomorrow for a new posting.
Thank you all for reading and I hope to start getting some feedback soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment