no bones

no bones
Back off short stuff, It's mine!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I feel like chicken tonight

I have some chicken cutlets and was thinking and thinking of different ways to prepare it. I finally decided on tonight's dinner menu. It's my spin off menu.
chicken cutlets laid out flat. I topped each with some fresh spinach leaves, fresh basil leaves, a couple slices of thinly cut ham, and some mozzarella cheese. Then I rolled each one up and held them secure with 2 toothpicks. I made a sauce with butter, flour, milk, dijon mustard, regular mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. I put sauce in the bottom of my baking dish, put the chicken on top, then topped off the chicken with more sauce. Then bake it in the oven at 375. (can't say how long to bake it since it is still cooking).
To go with it I have some baby carrots boiling in water with a little honey, and some whole wheat penne pasta with green peas.

Happy cooking and good eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment